The health and safety of our students and staff is our utmost concern. We have implemented various protocols in accordance with guidance from local and national authorities and public health experts. Please become familiar with these expectations:
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizing upon entrance to the facility daily. This will occur outside during sign-in, where parents will say “goodbye!” and children will walk into the facility on their own.
- Frequent hand sanitizing and hand washing breaks throughout the day.
- All students and staff will be required to wear face coverings throughout the day. This is mandatory. Please stress the importance of this to your child.
- This session will be limited to 10 students max to allow for proper social distancing and focusing throughout the day.
- Singing will only be permitted outdoors with all individuals spaced at an appropriate social distance from one another.
- There will be no sharing of props or costume pieces. Students may be asked to bring simple costume pieces from home.
- Final showcase will be shared virtually as an audience will not be permitted to attend.
- All students will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to attending the first day. It is attached to this email along with our Participant Information Form (PIF). Both of these forms MUST BE SENT BACK TO DLC VIA EMAIL. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO THE BUILDING ON THE FIRST DAY WITHOUT THESE FORMS SUBMITTED. Thank you for your understanding of our switching paperwork solely to electronic forms to minimize exposure.
- High-traffic areas will be frequently sanitized. Students will remain in their designated spaces; there will be no switching between different spaces in the facility.
- Students are not permitted to share any learning materials or make physical contact with one another.
- Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to, which means that students will not be sitting at tables together. Each student will have an assigned desk & chair, but we may also be sitting on the carpeted floor for some portions of the day.
- Parents/guardians will not be permitted in the building and sign-in and sign-out each day will be done using contact-free methods
- Please do not send your child to camp if they or anyone in your household has had any of the following symptoms within the past 14 days: fever, cough, cold, undiagnosed rash, loss of smell/taste.