Private Lessons Boost Student Confidence
Let’s face it: getting up on a stage or in front of a room full of people to sing a song or pour yourself into a character and recite lines is hard! Whether you’re brand new to performing arts or have been singing, dancing, and acting for years– everyone could use some extra help preparing their material. Let our experienced and engaging teaching artists help you put your best foot forward. When you feel prepared, your confidence soars. We’re currently scheduling through the end of March in the private lessons studio.
How can we help?
- Preparing solos for a show you’re currently rehearsing
- Putting a package together for an upcoming audition
- Monologue and scene coaching
- Going over show-specific material callbacks
- Video or audio recording of piano accompaniment and/or audition videos
What can you do to get the most out of your lesson?
- Show up on time
- Have a firm idea of what you’d like to accomplish in your lesson time
- Come prepared with music (including the piano accompaniment– not just the libretto) or script
- If you don’t have the music, contact us ahead of time so that we can help you before your scheduled session
- Bring an audio recording device, a pencil, and a bottle of water
Now that you know what we can do for you and what you should do before you get here, all that’s left to do is schedule your lesson! Fill out the form below or give us a call at (410) 849-6335 to get started!